Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Before we talk about the best idx websites for Phoenix real estate for your business let's talk about home search
- A Property Search tool called Showcase IDX May help you stand out in a competitive Phoenix real estate market
- Display of Listings that Consumers Love
- The number one reason to have a targeted Arizona real estate website is to generate consumers that YOU want to work with now and into the future: both Buyers & Sellers
- How can a Property Search Tool help you with lead generation?
- Go to Google.com and Type Phoenix Neighborhoods
- How to Create Custom Feature Pages?
- I can hear you from here. “Jay, where do I get the 500 to 1,000 words of Content”
- Benefits of Showcase IDX Display to the Consumers
- Create a Target Market for Your Website to Win the Online Consumers
- Most Affordable Property Search Tool for Realtors
What do I use as a Contact Manager Software?+−
- Do new leads automatically transfer into a 3rd party CRM?
- Can you do lead routing to other agents on your team?
- Is there a map search with Showcase IDX?
- Is it hard to install?
- Who owns Showcase IDX?
- Is the product mobile-friendly?
- Can I or my web developer use powerful CSS to customize it?
- Why should I have my own website if “everyone” goes to Zillow, Redfin or Realtor.com?
- Which of these Popular Phoenix Area Cities & Neighborhoods do you want to generate clients from in 2023 and beyond?
- Photos of Phoenix Arizona
Learn how to dominate online with the best IDX websites for Phoenix real estate. Now, you can dominate online with your Phoenix, Arizona real estate website and allow your visitors to love your property search.
Before we talk about the best idx websites for Phoenix real estate for your business let’s talk about home search
To make yourself stand out in the Phoenix real estate, you need to target market something like:
- Phoenix homes with sparkling pools
- Phoenix homes with views
- Phoenix 55 plus communities
Whatever is your main focus, make your website stand out.
But don’t create a website like all of the other real estate agents do. Make yourself the “go-to-real estate agent for the target market”.
There is a lot of competition for agents and big portals like Realtor.com trying to be number 1 on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
A Property Search tool called Showcase IDX May help you stand out in a competitive Phoenix real estate market
I’m going to share with you how I use Showcase IDX in California to target market slices of the market by city.
My guess if you are reading this page, you are a real estate agent in Phoenix, Arizona and you are looking for a great IDX plugin for your website.
Is use a real estate search tool called Showcase IDX so my website visitors can engage with the properties for sale and rate them.
Before reaching out to a Realtor, your visitors want to review details, learn about neighborhoods, fun things to do and so.
The big portals like Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia don’t do that. But you can.
I truly want you to succeed in the Arizona real estate market.
Whether you’re an experienced real estate professional or new in this business, it’s easy to get started on the right path thanks to their intuitive tools! I love the Showcase IDX property search tool.
Display of Listings that Consumers Love
In this blog post, I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why you should consider Showcase IDX for your website empire in Arizona.
The number one reason to have a targeted Arizona real estate website is to generate consumers that YOU want to work with now and into the future: both Buyers & Sellers
As a Phoenix real estate agent, you want to help home buyers and sellers. You have a deep desire to help others get what they want and become investors or homeowners.
But finding clients can be challenging. That’s what I love about the internet and having a reliable real estate search like Showcase IDX is the key to my current real estate business.
Especially in this tough real estate market in 2023, you need to think outside the box to generate clients and escrows.
How can a Property Search Tool help you with lead generation?
One of the ways I use the Showcase IDX tool is to create keyword-rich and targeted phrases that the consumer is searching for online.
You can create custom searches
* for Phoenix real estate on one page and single-family homes for sale in Phoenix AZ on another page.
You can become more hyperlocal than your competition by creating a page for every feature that you have access to the mls through the data feed that Showcase has access to through ARMLS or any other MLS your belong too.
People are searching for features as well as a phrase like “Your City homes for sale”. You may discover in your mls, that more 3-bedroom homes sell than 4-bedroom homes. Then, you can create a few pages about the differences of a 3-bedroom house vs a 4 and show listings for 3-bedroom homes vs 4-bedroom homes and so on.
How many custom searches are for 3-bedroom homes in Phoenix AZ?
Go to Google.com and Type Phoenix Neighborhoods
Go to Google.com and type in Phoenix neighborhoods. There are no Phoenix real estate agents on page 1 of Google for the term “phoenix neighborhoods”. Why is that?
Here is a list of websites for the phrase “Phoenix Neighborhoods”:
- Number 1 was a moving company blog post for Pods
- Number 2 is a site called hoodmaps.com – not sure how they make any money.
- The blog post about neighborhoods at 10best.com – a part of USA Today – they have ads on the website
- Bungalow.com sells ad space and wrote a blog post about the target keyword
- Phoenixrelocationguide.com – thought that might be a smart realtor, but I was wrong. They sell relocation guides.
- Loneyplanet.com is a travel website
- Niche.com sells ad space to Realtor.com
- Frommers.com is a travel guide site
- Phoenix.gov – doesn’t share with me any relevant information if I wanted to move to Phoenix.
If I was a Realtor in Phoenix, I would have an extensive page about the neighborhoods and fun things to do on my website. I would probably include a list of the top 10 neighborhoods in my opinion. Share what you know about the area.
Give your website visitors a reason to call you. Be the expert they expect.
How to Create Custom Feature Pages?
Let’s say the goal of your website is focused on homes for sale in Tuscon with views, then you would create 1 hot sheet for the city of Tuscon with the feature views. Maybe the first one is mountain views and the next one is valley views.
- Add a new page in Word Press
- Add content about Ahwatukee homes with views. You need about 500 to 1,000 words about views or swimming pools, homes with pools, maintenance, and maybe how much more they sell for than other houses in Ahwatukee.
- Add a Heading with the same name.
- Use an SEO Plugin like RankMath SEO or Yoast SEO to optimize the content, title, and description and Bam. You are one page ahead of your local competitors.
Someone searching on Google, Yahoo, or Bing for that keyword phrase would click on your page in the search engine or in a pay-per-click ad and go to a page on your website that covers that topic.
- BAM you get a new client.
I can hear you from here. “Jay, where do I get the 500 to 1,000 words of Content”
If you get writers block, then search for Content Writing apps like copysmith.ai, Jasper.ai, and heyfriday.ai. There are lots of them that write unique content. Contact me and I will send you some links to the content creator software I use.
- I’m testing this (FREE) one this month at Smart AI Tools for copywriting and content by Creative Fabrica
The Flexibility of Property Searches
Another reason Showcase IDX is a popular choice is its flexibility. I have access to over 300 different features in my MLS in California that I use to create custom searches for to outrank my competition.
- (I’ve created over 2,300 custom searches…why? Referral checks…).
Showcase IDX offers a wide range of customization options, so you can create lifestyle searches for features for consumers.
When you click on the +Advanced Search link, you see this (in blue):
As you see above, there are 4 Tabs: General Features, Interior Features, Exterior Features, and Community Features. The links in each of these give you and consumers more features. It’s endless and easier to search than Redfin, Zillow, or Realtor.com.
Do people really search for homes with pools or just a spa?
Yes. They do. And this is where you separate yourself from your local Realtors who do not spend time building pages like this. It is hard to search for features on Zillow, Realtor.com, and Redfin.
- Add local content about pools, spas, or anything else and you can beat Zillow and take back control online. And your local Realtor® competition to win new buyers and sellers.
Benefits of Showcase IDX Display to the Consumers
The display of listings is attractive and gives the consumer time to view all photos, and local area maps, rate properties, and make notes on them. They tend to engage more with you when the presentation of the listings looks appealing to them. This overall design upgrade will make your website look more professional.
The display upgrades the look and feel of your website right away. A couple of examples, my main real estate website for covers Long Beach condos for sale and other beach cities.
This is a cool consumer engagement platform. Check out my video on how to use the search tools of Showcase IDX that I have running on my real estate website.
People Love Content that Answers Their Questions…and so do the search engines
Showcase IDX can help you set up pages like this for consumers that are looking for something special that your website provides that they can find on it easier than the big real estate portals like Zillow and Realtor.com.
Zillow has a page of listings for every feature in your MLS. But, what they don’t have is unique content to support each page. This is where you can make a difference about Arizona neighborhoods, fun things to do, and so on. And stand out.
7 Hyperlocal Content Ideas to Win the Game Online
People want more knowledge about an area and a feature than just listings. You can provide that local information. I call it hyperlocal information.
- Share what you know about Arizona cities, neighborhoods, rules, insights
- Make it unique with the special feature
- Give visitors to your website “insider” information about the area. Why should they move there?
- Your opinion matters to them
- Write 500 to 1,000 words or more per feature, city, neighborhood, condo community, etc.
- Add lots of photos and graphics to help the consumer understand the value of the content you are sharing with them.
- Make a video about the information as well. Then, add it to each page. Google loves this… (ssshhh)
Create a Target Market for Your Website to Win the Online Consumers
Your website should be targeted toward a group of people you want to work. Take time to figure out who that group of people are.
- Your website needs to answer the questions that the visitors have when they land on a page or blog post.
- You might target beach houses if you live be the beach or you want to create a “first time home seller website” or a luxury property website.
- Make a plan for your website and make it unique as possible.
- Set your listings to active real estate listings to save the consumer time verse showing them pending listings too. They may become confused.
- Read my blog post about Designing Your Real Estate Website to Win the Clients You Love
Most Affordable Property Search Tool for Realtors
Showcase IDX has two pricing models:
A) the Essentials plan $79.95 per month or
B) the Premium plan at $119.95 per month.
- No setup fees. You can choose to pay for the year or on a month-to-month basis.
If I want to add it to a 2nd website, the additional monthly fee goes down. I think you really only need is one account unless you are expanding into another state.
This has to be one of the most affordable products available.
- I recommend a WordPress website. Don’t use Wix or Squarespace or some other type of website. I have never seen a real estate website rank and generate traffic in search engines built on Wix or Squarespace.
- If you want my web team to create a website for you, fill out this form and share with us your budget for this project.
- I know several developers that might be a good fit for you as well.
- You get a free 10-day trial when you click on the link that says Showcase IDX. I get a small commission when you click on the link. It does not cost you any more.
Frequently Asked Questions About this IDX Tool
Why did you choose Showcase IDX over other vendors?
Flexibility, I have over 2,100 custom searches in my Showcase IDX account. There are thousands of pages for a wide variety of cities and target markets on my website.
- Is that the best way to do it? It is if your goal is “referral fee checks from other Realtors in California”.
But if you don’t want to generate referral fee checks, read about Target Markets.
Which Real Estate Idx Platforms have you used?
I used to beta test for several idx real estate products. I used 1parkplace from 2003 to 2005 and generated 600 leads a month.
In 2005, I moved the empire of websites to Diverse Solutions and used their cutting-edge products. Leads went down on that move because we did not offer commercial or rentals to visitors…it’s kind of a long story.
Then, I used iHomefinder.com. Cool looking product but sometimes it doesn’t display listings on the page as reliable as Showcase IDX platform.
You need a reliable idx plugin for Southern Arizona real estate and one that your visitors and clients will love.
Is there a Contact Manager that comes with Showcase IDX?
There is a basic one. It looks like a spreadsheet (see below). If you are at Keller Williams, you could use KW Command. Lion Desk works with Showcase IDX.
What do I use as a Contact Manager Software?
I use Follow Up Boss. I will have a blog post about soon to show you the benefits. For now, you can check out my YouTube Channel for how I use Follow Up Boss with Showcase IDX. or read my blog post on “Why I choose Showcase IDX for my Real Estate Website“.
Do new leads automatically transfer into a 3rd party CRM?
If you are using the Premium product of Showcase IDX, you can integrate with:
- Lion Desk – our mls in California allows us to use it for free but I like to Follow Up Boss better for a variety of reasons. (Watch my training video for agents who work with me about FollowUpBoss.)
- Follow Up Boss,
- Real Greeks,
- Prospect Converter,
- Real Synch,
- Sierra Interactive and
- Slack to receive leads as soon as they register.
- Premium plan is $119.95 a month for Showcase IDX will let you do this.
- Zapier integration will make it seamless to other CRM (contact relationship manager).
Can you do lead routing to other agents on your team?
Yes. Lead routing is available with the Premium plan. I’m not using the feature right now. I have several agents on my referral team inside my office and in other offices in Southern California.
Is there a map search with Showcase IDX?
Yes. You can search by map, quick search tool, or click on the +Advanced search link under the search bar. You can show a map of listings for a particular city, neighborhood, condo building, zip, or more. Or leave the map search off. It is up to you.
Is it hard to install?
No. You can add this leading idx WordPress plugin from the dashboard of your website. Just go to Plugins > Add New. Search for Showcase IDX as a keyword.
Click Install now and activate.
Who owns Showcase IDX?
In 2020, eXp World Holdings Inc, purchased Showcase IDX to make the idx product even better. Showcase was able to hire more programmers and support staff to enhance the product and keep the pricing affordable.
- Will eXp Realty have access to your data?
- Will eXp Realty be sending your solicitations from your use of the product?
- No. But, there are some eXp agents that may call you on their own just like every other real estate company does but it is not from the use of Showcase IDX.
- Do you work at eXp Realty or Showcase IDX?
Is the product mobile-friendly?
Yes. I get 84% mobile traffic that use the search tools to find houses, condominiums, income properties, commercial and land for sale.
I host my website empire and other client’s websites and the fastest hosting company I could find. I charge $50 per month to host a website that I build for real estate client and small businesses.
Can I or my web developer use powerful CSS to customize it?
Yes. There lots of ways to do that. The company’s main website gives you or your developer a few ideas on how to tweak the look and feel.
Why should I have my own website if “everyone” goes to Zillow, Redfin or Realtor.com?
Because you are you. As I have mentioned in this article and others on my website, you can carve out a niche that separates you from the big real estate portals. I have lots of target markets that the real estate portals are not focused on my websites rank higher in the search engines than the competition.
You may love the 55+ communities with the golf course in Arizona or luxury properties. If you do, you could create a website about Retirement is not Boring in Arizona.
- Feature all of the communities.
- Add photos, videos, and content
- Pros and cons of living in each one
- Fun things to do in the communities
You carve a niche in just about anything other than Phoenix homes or Tempe AZ houses. Get creative. Put on your agent marketing cap and think outside the box.
- How about a website for First Time home buyers or first-time home sellers? Brainstorm.
I have local top producers that ask me how they can dominate their real estate farms. I have several ideas that work well online and offline.
IDX Comparison Flow Chart
|IDX Products||Setup Fee||Monthly Pricing||Free Trial|
|Showcase IDX||$0.00||$79.95 to $119.95||Yes|
|ihomefinder.com||$99 to $499||$59.95 to $199.95||Yes|
|IDX Broker||$100||$55 to $140||N/A|
|Diverse Solutions||$99.95||$59.95, $89,95 & $299.95||Yes|
|Realtyna||See website||See Website||N/A|
|Flex MLS||See website||See website||N/A|
|Home Junction||Visit their website||$100||No|
Subscribe Now for the Free Trial
Visit Showcase IDX and claim a 10 Day Free Trial!
Which of these Popular Phoenix Area Cities & Neighborhoods do you want to generate clients from in 2023 and beyond?
Q.) How do you plan to dominate online in 2023 and generate clients while you sleep at night and while you are helping clients during the day?
Could you dominate each of these neighborhoods online and offline using an idx plugin for Phoenix, Arizona? Tell your story about the Arizona neighborhoods that you know. Tell your visitors what you love and about the area and what they can expect when they move there.
- Tempe Arizona homes
- Anthem Country Club
- Arroyo Rojo
- Carefree Crossing
- Citrus Mountain Estates
- Desert Hills
- Desert Ridge
- Dobbins Creek
- Dynamite Mountain Ranch
- Embarcadero At South Mountain
- Fireside At Norterra
- Foothills Club West
- Granite Mountain
- Kensington Place
- Paradise Foothills
- Pointe Tapatio
- Preserve At Boulder Mountain
- Red Rock
- Roadrunner Estates
- Sonoran Foothills
- Stetson Valley
- Stone Mountain Estates
Free 10-day Trial of Showcase IDX
Get awesome IDX websites for Phoenix real estate and dominate the internet.
Photos of Phoenix Arizona
Best IDX websites for Realtors, custom real estate websites, Phoenix real estate agent websites with idx, real estate website with IDX and CRM, best real estate website design companies